AMANDA PETERSON

 

Powered by Blogger Pro™

Monday, March 10, 2003

 
amanda peterson

1:30pm
The cable guy never showed up on Friday so I still have the problem with my cable. There was a message on my voice mail from someone from Comcast calling about my service appt.. It turns out I have to answer the phone and verify that I am at home before they'll come out. Which would be fine if they wouldn't say "we'll be there sometime in the morning to late afternoon". What am I supposed to do, stay off the phone all day waiting for them to come? I've been pricing the satellite tv deals and they do look do able. What a crappy company.
Another bummer happened this weekend. I use 2002 Norton Anti Virus and when I try to run live update it says the list of files I need is corrupted so I can't run live update.

2pm
SADDAM'S SOLDIERS SURRENDER. "The stunned Paras from 16 Air Assault Brigade were forced to tell the Iraqis they were not firing at them, and ordered them back to their home country telling them it was too early to surrender."

3pm
Its amazing how much I don't know about blogging even though I've been doing it for I think two years almost. I don't know what "Syndication" means, and I haven't the slightest clue about what an RSS Feed is. I should probably try to figure out what they are, but when I start reading them they just get to complicated, I get bored, and the next thing I know I'm at msnbc sports reading about the NFL or something. Someone should write a "Blogging For Dummies" book. I know this because had it not been for "Windows 98 For Dummies" I probably wouldn't even know how to email someone.

3:30pm
Mr. Black my cat is five years old today (it was sometime this week I think today) which in cat years is I think 35. In a related note Olympic Gold Medalist Shannon Miller turns 26 years old today, which in Olympic gymnast years would place her at about 86 years old.

4:30pm
"I'm glad I let Ray (Manzarek) talk me into letting Robby (Krieger) join the band, otherwise we would have been The Monkees!"
-John Densmore of the Doors
I think what he is referring to is the amount of songs Robby Krieger wrote for the Doors. Some of the ones Robby wrote sound more like Jim Morrison than the Jim Morrison ones!

8pm
Now this is cool. I mentioned earlier about my problem with Norton Anti Virus. Well it turns I went to their website and did a simple search for "live update corrupt list" and had the solution within like a minute of going to their site. I so did not expect that.

10pm
Now this is super cool!
Today Betty posted Looking for Aliens in All The Most Likely Places. And now MSNBC posts Signals to be rechecked in alien hunt. How cool is that! (I read Betty's post first, which explains a lot of what MSNBC wrote about).

3/10/2003 11:21:00 AM
Comments: Post a Comment
Comments by: YACCS