AMANDA PETERSON

 

Powered by Blogger Pro™

Saturday, March 22, 2003

 
amanda peterson

2pm
I stopped at McDonalds again on the way into work this a.m. and they were wearing the rabbit ears for a second day. I wanted to ask the drive thru teller but she looked like she was in a really foul mood, so I didn't. Which means the mystery goes on.
After McDonalds I stopped at the Getty Mart to get gas and spilled some on my right sneaker and now I smell like gasoline, and its driving me nuts.

2:30pm
The World Health Organization, or W.H.O., needs to change their name. Whenever I'm surfing the news sites and some wierd diesease pops up or something I think there is a major news story about the rock group The Who.

3:45pm
Thats a huge image gallery from NASA of the training of the crew and last flight of the Columbia. There's also links to a photo albums for almost every shuttle mission. I've spent the last hour there.

5:15pm
I'm making split pea soup tonight (with ham), never tried it before, but it looks easy. I pretty much just plan on drinking some adult beverages, making the soup, and watching Saturday Night Live. I just hope SNL isn't rerun, and if it isn't, that it doesn't stink.

7pm
I might put the split pea soup on hold til tomorrow and instead clean the guest room tonight. I call it the guest room but it really is the computer room and I've certainly made a mess of it in the last couple weeks. It needs to be vacuumed and the windows need to be cleaned. I have a really good view of this big chocolate factory (on some nights the whole town smells like chocolate, how cool is that?). But the windows are dirty and it gets on my nerves. I need to remember to buy paper towels on the way home.

3/22/2003 11:59:00 AM
Comments: Post a Comment
Comments by: YACCS