AMANDA PETERSON

 

Powered by Blogger Pro™

Monday, March 24, 2003

 

3pm
Someone called in sick today which means I have more work to do. Which means less blogging. Which I guess I probably shouldn't do a whole lot of anyways, but, no harm no foul. I was going to watch the Oscars last night but just like every year, I've not seen any of the movies and the people I want to win never do. Technicallyl I've been boycotting since Pulp Fiction didn't win.

3:15pm
Celine Tackles Vegas. I wish the best for Celine Dion but I think she bit off more than she can chew. A hundred minute show five times a week, 40 weeks a year, until 2006? I just don't think that is possible. But what do I know.

4:30pm
I went to a restaurant that was having all you can eat ribs on my lunch break today. Its probably the first time I've gone to a restaurant by myself in years. I always feel weird being in one alone. You look around and everyone is with someone else. I never noticed that before, and we usually go out to eat at least once every two weeks. From the time I finished my salad I pretty much just sat there doing nothing till the ribs came.

6:15pm
German woman freed from toilet. This story comes with a picture of a toilet, which may or may not be the toilet she got her arm stuck in, but it looks like you have to crawl through a cabnet to get to the toilet. And why was she dumping food down the comode?

8:20pm
Okay, enough of today, I'm going home. This was certainly a boring day, but I guess it went by quick which is allways good.

10pm
So next week I have to renew my driver's license. Its a pain in the butt thing, I've got to go to the PA State Police place and have my picture taken, which means standing in line. I will say this though, you don't have to wait as long as you used to. Either or, I think this year I am actually going to become an organ donor. Becoming an organ donor so totally spooks me. The reason I never became one is because my biggest worry was that if I was in some accident and half dead in the hospital, some over zealous doctor would think; "Well, maybe I can save him with a lot of luck, but he's an organ donor, we could use his liver or heart or something, and I could take part in a transplant operation." And that would be it for me. I'm starting to think that fear is unfounded now (no thanks to E.R. and St. Elsewhwere). So what the heck, I'm giving up my organs. Of course I doubt anyone would care to have my liver.

3/24/2003 12:20:00 PM
Comments: Post a Comment
Comments by: YACCS