AMANDA PETERSON

 

Powered by Blogger Pro™

Friday, April 25, 2003

 
11:30am
I must be low on protien or something. I've had an egg craving since yesterday. Last night before bed I had an egg salad sandwhich. This morning on the way to the bank (woo hoo, pay day!) I bought an egg mcmuffin, and then here at work we ordered out and I had scrambled eggs and sausage. Koo koo, ka choo.

11:45am
A Big Mac only costs a $1.20 in China. This is just plain wrong. How come Chinese food, which I'm addicted to, is super expensive here and our Big Macs (which I hold dear to my heart) are so cheap there? There is something fundamentally wrong with the whole economic system of world.

1:10pm
Did you see the new Arby's commercial about the new roast beef sandwhich? Well, I'm going to have one in about a half an hour. And than I'll tell everyone how it is. Thats pretty much the excitement for today I guess.

2:15pm
Okay, I just washed the car and was able to get about 70% of the bird poopey off of it (had to park under a tree this week). Before vacumming I found;
1) 2 pens, one black, one blue.
2) $1.75 in assorted change. I was disappointed, last time I did a lot better.
3) 4 carefully folded napkins.
4) 2 sugar packets
5) 1 McDonalds straw, still in its wrapper (this was from last week, I thought they didn't give me a straw and told all my coworkers how they ruined my lunch because of it, oops).
6) 1 McDonalds "Winning Time" game ticket that entitles me to 1 medium beverage.

I also had the new Arby's roast beef sandwhich. The beef actually tasted really good, I didn't care for the sauce though. They said it was ranch and kind of tasted like the Hardee's Horsey sauce.

5pm
Just to be fair (cause sometimes I complain about blogger), I used that blogger control function to report a problem and had an email from Pyra in less than an hour with my problem resolved. Cool.

8pm
Okay, I asked a coworker who was passing an Office Max on the way in to work tonight to pick me up the printer cartridge I need. She didn't have a problem with it, which means the problems I have finding the right cartridge are just unique to me. Which doesn't suprize me at all. Anyways I think tonight I'm going to print all the stuff out that has been hiding in my favorites in I.E. and the bookmarks in my Mozilla. I'm probably going to have a few adult beverages too, so if you see a really silly post after this one, well thats why. If it is really silly (some people get seriouse when they have adult beverages, I get silly) than I'll just get rid of it tomorrow. Like of done so many times. I should save some of those posts though.

4/25/2003 09:06:00 AM
Comments: Post a Comment
Comments by: YACCS