AMANDA PETERSON

 

Powered by Blogger Pro™

Thursday, April 03, 2003

 
3:00pm
They have me working an early shift today and tomorrow so there won't be much time to blog. I hate the early shifts. I have to drive into work during rush hour, and the mornings here are allways hectic. I like getting to work in the middle of the day. Now I'm all discombobulated. As opposed to, I guess, bobulated.

3:15pm
Rare colossal squid captured. Now this is cool. Especially if you ever saw "The Beast". Thats the tv movie based on Peter Benchleys novel of the same name. I bought big hardbound three novel book that included Jaws, The Beast, and some other story that I forget for like a dollar at the Salvation Army a year before The Beast came out. The movie was actually just as good as the book I think. I remember when I first read "Jaws" I was thoroughly disappointed. The movie is much better. In the book Hooper is having an affair with Brody's wife, and dies at the end of the movie.

5:05pm
Remember that dream I had a few times about my cat needing braces? Well we were talking about it here at work last week. Today one of my coworkers said she had a dream that her cat needed braces and she called me in her dream for advice on what vet to go to. How cool is that?

4/03/2003 12:20:00 PM
Comments: Post a Comment
Comments by: YACCS