AMANDA PETERSON

 

Powered by Blogger Pro™

Thursday, May 15, 2003

 

12pm
Back at work. It seems like I never left or something. Maybe I need to request a change of cubicle to break the monotony or something. The problem with that though is if I did change, and I didn't like my cubicle, would the person that I switched with want to switch back. I have to admit, I've got the best position, near a window, and facing the door (no one can just walk up behind me and see what I am doing). The window is cool too (I can see out the window because my cubicle actually has windows itself), because I get some scenery and I can tell what the weather is like. I would like to be closer to one of the air conditioning vents though. The way it is now, if it gets hot, I share an oscillating fan with a coworker. And I am no where near the TV. Hmm, it would be risky though.

12:30pm
Cows At California Ranch Run Off Cliff. I now what happened. Because I saw Tremors. They were trying to get away from the Graboids.

3pm
The internet here at work has been very intermittant. Its not something I can complain about though. I don't know how I would say to my bosses that I can't access my blog as frequently as I would like and its hindering me from doing my work. My company needs to buy google. Than I'm sure I'd always have access to blogger. Maybe I'll try that approach.

4pm
I use Progressive auto insurance for my car, and I just got an email from Progressive saying that I am paying too much for my car insurance and should switch over to Progressive. (Not to complain though, Progressive was the lowest I was able to find, even lower than Geico). I think the trick to really lowering your insurance is boosting your deductable up to 500 dollars.

8pm
Every day I get about seven or eight spam emails (I know I am so lucky to get that few), but lately(sp?) every day I've been getting two or three that are about cost effective ways to clean out my septic system. We don't have a septic system. I'd love to know how I got on that mailing list. Quite obviously, if there is that much spam for that kind of thing, septic systems much be a huge problem. I guess my point is, I never expected to get spammed about septic systems.

5/15/2003 09:46:00 AM
Comments: Post a Comment
Comments by: YACCS