AMANDA PETERSON

 

Powered by Blogger Pro™

Friday, June 13, 2003

 
amanda peterson

12:30pm
For some reason when I sign onto blogger I'm in some wierd test version of blogger, its very strange and I don't much like it at all. When I try to sign into blogger using blogger pro it won't let me in at all.

1pm
One interesting thing though, and I'm sure this is some wierd glitch with our company computer system, but when I go to my webpage I don't get my webpage (even though you do), I instead get Like A Baby Blogspot which seems to be a blog about a woman and her baby (I'm sure its more than that, I just now started reading it, its seems like a really nice blog), I just can't for the life of me figure out why our computer system would send me there. Hmmm. Weird stuff here today. I'm almost certain its not a blogger issue cause it happened like a couple months ago and only happens here at work (and before it was a wierd banner that it sent me to).

1:30pm
Okay, I think I figured this new test blogger thing out. Its not a test blogger thing. Its a version of blogger that you get if you browser is stinky (like this one here at work). I think I have it figured out. Today's picture is yesterdays cause I'm not sure I know what I am doing.

3pm
I can't believe that with all the coverage that they are giving Gregory Peck (and he deserves it of course) but hardly any of them mention him in my favorite Peck movie; The Omen. He should have gotten an Oscar for that.

4pm
Fired Workers Attack Boss With Spears . Apparently, severence pay negotiations broke down.

5:45pm
I got another email saying that when it comes to abortion I should let folks make their own decision. This happens like once a month (and its kind of funny), and I just can't figure out why. I have never, ever, written anything about abortion (I think I did write about my feelings about the last Steelers Superbowl that after Neil O'Donnel through two interceptions against Dallas that I wished his mom had aborted him, but that was a joke, I was just describing how I felt after the game). And I'm sure that can't be the reason cause the emails are pro abortion. The people that write me never respond. Weird.

6/13/2003 10:19:00 AM
Comments: Post a Comment
Comments by: YACCS