AMANDA PETERSON

 

Powered by Blogger Pro™

Wednesday, July 09, 2003

 


10am
Three more days (counting today) till vacation. Thats all I'm going to say about it today, I found yesterday I had a hard time getting anything done because thats all I could think about. I read somewhere that folks in Europe usually take a month long vacation, and thats just about everyone in Europe, not just rich people. If they can afford that over there I don't see why we can't.

10:45am
Ark. Man Wakes After 19 Years in Coma . That is why I don't ever want anyone to pull the plug on me.

11:30am
The old guy (that my neighbor Spencer thought was in the witness protection program) who lives accross the street must have moved out cause there's another guy living there now. Spence pointed it out to me last night and said that the guy living there now looks just like Manuel Noriega (remember him?). I got a look at him this morning, and darn if if he doesn't. All needs is like a Hawaiin shirt and it would look perfect.

1:45pm
Well today is envelope stuffing day for me. We used to have someone that would stuff envelopes but they got laid off last year along with most of everyone else, and now everyone does it once a month on a rotating basis. I really don't mind it cause I don't have to answer the phone or do any other work (its really busy work). I never admit to much to liking it here at work though or else I might end up doing it more often.

2:30pm
Powerball!!! Whoo hoo!!! According my powerball ticket the estimated winnings are $250 million. I can't even fathom that much money. You would need like 25,000 banks just to insure it with FDIC or something. I bought a ticket and didn''t have to stand in line, according to the news there were lines everywhere. Anyways, if we get lucky, everyone we link to gets $100,000.

4, 6, 7, 10, 31, Powerball- 20

I should probably leave a note somewhere about that, cause I think winning that much money might give me a heart attack or something.

4pm
I'm done my envelope stuffing (over three hundred in almost an hour!) for the month. I think they started using more glue in the envelopes cause my fingers are all sticky and thats never happened before. So by my count, in the last seven months, I've stuffed well over 2000 envelopes without a single paper cut.

5pm
Finally, jut about 30 minutes to go and I'm done for the day. The last half hour of the day is the worst, cause it just seems to drag out forever. The cool thing about getting off work this early is that this is usually the time I eat dinner and there's a McDonalds just five minutes away on the way home. Tomorrow morning I'm going to try that new breakfeast sandwhich that has the maple syrup in the bun.
Breakfest- Cheese omelot, hashbrown, bacon.
Lunch- Pork chops, mashed potatos, corn
Dinner- I'm prediciting the cheeseburger value meal at McDonalds.

7/09/2003 08:00:00 AM
Comments: Post a Comment
Comments by: YACCS