AMANDA PETERSON

 

Powered by Blogger Pro™

Monday, July 07, 2003

 
12:15pm
Well, using Pickles the Jack Russel Terrier to help me find the snake in the back yard was an absolute failure. First of all, he barked at everything constantly. It might have been because he was in a different yard than he was used to. Every ten minutes I would hear him barking and I'd go out to check what he was barking at and it was never a snake, usually just people walking by, or birds. It was pretty hot so I kept a bowl of water out there for him and he kept on tipping it over. I had to bring him in pretty often because of how hot it was and all he did was chase my cats around. Didn't poop inside the house though, which was cool. Spence got back around five p.m. and finally took him back. Through all this I forgot to ask him why they named him Pickles. If I don't see the snake at all this week I am just going to assume that its gone away. I noticed that there were ducks in the backyard this morning and I can't imagine that they would hang out there if there was a snake.

1pm
Waterston Reups for More "Law"
. I love Waterston in Law And Order, but my favorite one was allways Michael Moriarty, who Waterston replaced. Oddly enough, the article doesn't even mention Michael Morarty.


2pm
That "running of the bulls" in Pamplona is something that I would never do, but my gosh it looks like fun. I'd do it if the bulls didn't have horns and they padded their feet with really soft cushions so when you get trampled you don't get smooshed. I thought I saw an article about somebody protesting that, but I can't find it now. It doesn't seem like the bulls are being harmed (actually, it seems like the bulls are doing all the "harming"), but I don't know the full story.

4:45pm
Well todays a short day. I really wasn't supposed to work at all but someone called off and I made the mistake of actually answering the phone. My plans tonight are to watch the 2 hour finale of "For Love Or Money" and vacuum a lot (finally bought bags!). Don't get me wrong, this For Love Or Money isn't really that great at all, I just need to know who the guy is gonna choose (the guy is a real loser). I'm hoping he doesn't pick the younger girl (who seems like a psycho) but since he is a loser, he probably will.


7/07/2003 10:02:00 AM
Comments: Post a Comment
Comments by: YACCS