AMANDA PETERSON

 

Powered by Blogger Pro™

Tuesday, August 12, 2003

 

The internet here at work has been down most of the day, and is kind of spotty (I wonder if this will even post when I hit publish) maybe it has something to do with that worm going around. Ever since our I.T. guy got laid off getting answers on anything always takes time. I'll have to post more about my day tonight at home. There was one really wierd thing that happened today though. I was at the Getty Mart getting gas this a.m. (for like $1.49 a gallon) and the guy ahead of me looked just like Jimmy Carter. You know, the former President. When he said have a nice day to the attendent he almost sounded southern too. He was buying an iced tea, gas (for what looked like a Ford Crown Victoria). I really doubt it was him though, there wasn't anyone with him and I'm sure he'd have secret service and such, plus his car had Pennsylvania tags. I mentioned to the girl at the counter how that guy looked like Jimmy Carter but she didn't seem to know who Jimmy Carter was.

8/12/2003 12:28:00 PM
Comments: Post a Comment
Comments by: YACCS