AMANDA PETERSON

 

Powered by Blogger Pro™

Thursday, September 11, 2003

 
amandapeterson

10:30am
Another day at work and I'm exhausted cause I stayed up to late last night. I wish I had enough money to hire someone to sneak into my house at 11pm every night and shoot me with a tranquilizer dart. I know that sounds extreme but I stay up way to late on worknights. Now that I'm starting work at 9am everyday I can't keep going to be at midnight or 12:30am. Its weird, I'm tired here at the end of the day at work but as soon as I get home, bam, tons of energy. I think what I'm going to do is buy some Nytol and take it at ten pm everynight for the next week and see if that puts me in a rythym to go to bed at 10pm.

11am
Eat More Dogs, Cambodians Urged. City governor Kep Chuktema says poor Cambodians can enjoy it with palm wine.

12pm
In the "if you have nothing good to say you probably shouldn't say it at all" department;

"Amanda, your blog sucks even more than your Photoshop skills." My name is not Amanda and its microsoft paint I use. I don't know how to use photo shop.

"The more you read and click around, the more (expletive deleted) it is."

It amazes me the flack I get here sometimes, but I guess if you have a website you have to expect this. I still haven't figured out why folks email me though and complain about my views on abortion (I get one or two of those a month) and I've never written anything about abortion, I email them back but they never get back to me. I guess though too, any publicity is good publicity. If I get this kind of stuff though, I can't imagine the kind of stuff the blogs that talk about serious issues and politics and stuff get, so maybe I shouldn't complain at all.

1pm
I have a new responsiblity here at work. Now whenever the ashtrays outside the building start smoking a lot cause a cigarette was not properly extinguished and caught other cigarettes on fire I am the one that gets called to put the fire out. This might sound like a thankless task but I think what it will mean is that I no longer have to carry the big fire extinguisher out to the parking lot during fire drills (someone else will be assigned that).

4pm
Lisa Simpson (from the Simpsons) poem about the death of their cat Snowball;

"I had a cat named Snowball
She died! She died!
Mom said she was sleeping,
She Lied! She lied!
Oh why is my cat dead?
Couldn't that Chrylser hit me instead?"


5pm
Chong gonged for selling bongs. Thats Tommy Chong from Cheech and Chong (he's the hippie dude in That 70's Show). He was sentenced to nine months in federal prison. I didn't think you could get that much time just for selling drug paraphenilia(sp?).

9/11/2003 07:48:00 AM
Comments: Post a Comment
Comments by: YACCS