AMANDA PETERSON

 

Powered by Blogger Pro™

Monday, September 22, 2003

 
amandapeterson

10:30am
I watched the Emmys last night, did you catch Bill Cosby when he was talking to that Wanda comedian (I think she's on Wanda At Large, I've never seen it). Well she said something about the Cosby show to him and he said something like "At least we spoke english", which I guess was a dig at Wanda's syntax. Am I using syntax correctly? Maybe slang. Either or, wow. I kind of felt bad for her, being a Cosby fan though I am so confused on the issue. Also it really stunk how they led you on for like two hours about the John Ritter tribute, but I am glad Henry Winkler did it. There were some really funny parts as well.

11:30am
Is the White House haunted? According to the book Truman, President Harry S. says;

"Night before last (he reported to Bess) I went to bed at nine o'clock after shutting my doors. At four o'clock I was awakened by three distinct knocks on my bedroom door. I jumped up and put on my bathrobe, opened the door, and no one was there. Went out and looked up and down the hall, looked into your room and Margie's. Still no one. back to bed after locking the doors and tere were footsteps in your room whose door I'd left open. Jupmed up and looked and no one there! Damn place is haunted sure ast shootin'. Secret service said not even a watchman was up there at that hour."

His daughter Margeret;

"You better lock your door and prop up some chairs and next time you hear knocks don't answer. It'll probably be A. Jackson (President Andrew Jackson) in person."

I could handle an Abe Lincoln ghost, I'm sure he'd be pleasent, but an Andrew Jackson ghost, I'd definatly prop up chairs to keep him out. From what I've read he could be down right ornery sometimes.

12:30pm
A kangaroo named Lulu was hailed a hero Monday for saving an unconscious Australian farmer by alerting the man's wife and leading her to where he lay trapped under a fallen tree branch.
I need to replace my cats with kangaroos. I think if I hurt myself pretty much all my cats would do is lick my face and knock things over. I know of one that would probably pee on me.

3:30pm
My weekend was pretty uneventful. Of course I stayed up late on Friday watching tv, now for the life of me I can't remember what I watched. I picked up the latest People magazine and there was an article about a new show starting I think this Wednesday; "The Brotherhood Of Poland, New Hampshire" and it looks really good. Its from the same guy that did Picket Fences I think, and that show was the greatest thing since sliced bread. Hopefully it will be Picket Fences-like, it seems it may be, and seems really intersting. I don't remember what network its on. Now here's another bummer, FX's show The Shield isn't going to start until January. When I heard that I almost cried. I was waiting all summer for the fall premiere that isn't going to happen. FX never said at the end of last season that it would be like 8 months until a new episode airs.
Anyways, back to my weekend. On Sunday I slept til an incredible twelve noon (I slept for so long that I was almost to stiff to make it down the steps). I promptly decided that I should at least be active and do something productive during the day. That thought passed quickly and I spent most of the day on the sofa watching football.

7:30pm
"No matter how much cats fight, there always seem to be plenty of kittens."
-Abraham Lincoln

9/22/2003 08:24:00 AM
Comments: Post a Comment
Comments by: YACCS