AMANDA PETERSON

 

Powered by Blogger Pro™

Wednesday, September 10, 2003

 
amandapeterson

11am
I had a dream last night that I caught a salamander in the bedroom and I put him in a jar and put a lid on it. I woke from the dream around 2am and had to go to the bathroom and I was thinking to myself that in my dream that poor salamander died cause I never punched holes into the lid of the jar so he could breath. I fell back to sleep and than had a dream that I was punching holes into the lid for the salamander. That was totatlly weird, two different dreams about capturing the salamander than another one about putting holes in the lid for him (her). I've been telling everyone here at work but no one seems to be really impressed with it.

11:45am
'Newlyweds' Fans Love to Make Fun of Jessica Simpson. I saw a bunch of episodes of this over the weekend, and I have to agree with some points of this article, she is clueless. I mean, what happened with the tuna fish was mind boggling, I really thought she was just joking. I wish I could be that clueless. I bet when your that clueless you are just blissfully happy all the time. I think I'm probably addicted to the show now.

2:15pm
Now this is cool, when I went to the library last night to return some books I wandered into the their dvd section and found the complete Season 1 and 2 of the Simpsons. That pretty much what I'll be doing for the next two nights. One other show I am so hooked on now, the O.C.. I really thought I would hate that show but my gosh it grows on you.

3:30pm
Since I've been doing the 9 to 6 shift everyday I've gotten used to getting off work and listening to Dr. Laura Schlesinger(sp?), I can't say that I agree with all her stuff but I do like to hear other people call in about their problems (and hear Dr. Laura yell at the can be entertaining) but suddenly my local a.m. station pulled her show and replaced it with something else, without any warning or anything. I emailed them to find out but I''m sure I never will, and there's no other station that carries it around here. Total bummer. They should give you warning like a couple weeks ahead of time so you can prepare youself, or at least let you know a show has been replaced. I've been listening to this new show thinking that she was on vacation and would return any day now.

7pm
Now this is kind of cool. The tv in the kitchen stopped working yesterday (it actually just completley stopped working, we couldn't turn it on). So I decided to take the tv out of the computer room and put it in the kitchen and replace the tv with the stereo system my mom and dad gave me like a year ago (thats been sitting up in the attic for like twelve months). Now when I log onto the net at home at night I won't be able to watch the local news but I know can (and this hit my like a bolt of lightning) listen to
Phil Hendrie again on a.m. radio. Why didn't I think of that before? And now on the weekends I can listen to music from the radio (and not just music I have stored on the computer). I wish the tv in the kitchen had died six months ago. I remember Phil Hendrie was supposed to have a tv show some time ago, I wonder what happened to that. I haven't had a chance to listen to his show in like six months. I guess sometimes fate can be super cool (especially when fate knocks out your kitchen tv set).

9/10/2003 08:49:00 AM
Comments: Post a Comment
Comments by: YACCS