AMANDA PETERSON

 

Powered by Blogger Pro™

Wednesday, September 17, 2003

 

9:30am
Well it looks like here in Pennsyvania we're only going to get nicked by this hurricane thats coming which of course is good because we are spared the mess, but this also means I'll have to go into work on Friday (I was hoping to get to stay at home if it was bad). On a related note, just like The Eighties Super Group Loverboy, I am working for the weekend! I can't remember the last time I had an entire weekend off. I have never had a job where I didn't have to work weekends, I can't imagine how nice it is to have every Saturday and Sunday off. I should have been a school teacher.

10am
I don't want to sound gross here but somehow I have a pimple in my nose. Not on my nose, actually in the nose. How the heck does that happen? Its driving me nuts. I want to itch it but it makes me sneeze and I don't want to sneeze but the itch is driving me crazy. If this keeps up I'm going to fake an illness and go home.

11am
Well just in case the hurricane does do something weird I should probably be prepared and get to the liquer store tonight instead of waiting for tomorrow. I hope its not crowded. I did notice on the Today show that it looked like they had Robert Hager(sp?) down near where the hurricane is supposed to hit. It must be very expensive for him to get life insurance, it seems like whenever there's a really bad hurricane or something, they tie Robert Hager to a tree and have him report on the weather.

3:30pm
Youv'e got to love the look on the white dog's face.

9/17/2003 06:46:00 AM
Comments: Post a Comment
Comments by: YACCS