AMANDA PETERSON

 

Powered by Blogger Pro™

Monday, September 08, 2003

 


Whoo hoo! The Steelers won a home opener!!! My gosh, I can't remember the last time we won a home opener(sp?). I think it was probably in the 1940's or something.

And this is cool, the Texans beat the Miami (everyone expects them to go to the superbowl) Dolphins. How cool is that? I just wish Former President Coke Stevenson was here to see it. (Yea, we here at the AP Site know Johnson technically won in 48', but that doesn't mean we're happy with it), but thats okay, the Texans whooped on Miami.

I do feel a bit bad for Dave Wanstedt(sp?) though, I love that guy.

I did have an awesome Monday off today though. I woke up at 8am (about an hour or two earlier than I would have preferred, but you know how sometimes even when you can sleep late, you wake up and there's something you just want to do). In my case it was read the last chapters of a book before it has to go to the library. It is also cool though to hang out in the living room and listen to all the rush hour traffic and know that you don't have to join them! I'd blab more but I'm watching the Eagles game (it so looks like they are going to lose) and I need to see the end. I'm shocked that there are not more points on the board.

9/08/2003 08:14:00 PM
Comments: Post a Comment
Comments by: YACCS