AMANDA PETERSON

 

Powered by Blogger Pro™

Tuesday, October 28, 2003

 
11am
Now this is a total bummer. Last night I made myself two hard salami and cheese sandwhiches to take in for lunch today. I just started eating one and realized that I didn't buy salami, but lebanon bologna instead. I can't stand lebanon bologna (I don't even like how "bologna" is spelled when its pronounced "baloney"). I've got to be more carfeful when I grocery shop. It is amazing though, how much hard salami and lebanon bologna look alike.

11:50am
An Upset Rod Stewart says the "sun shines out of Sting's (expletive deleted)". According to this article Rod has never won a grammy, which is pretty amazing considering some of the folks who have won, and all the hits he's had.

12:20pm
Considering that early in the season I predicted that the Pittsburgh Steelers would go 12-4 and win the superbowl, I should probably opine on the fact that they are now 2-5 and last in the division, behind even the lowly Bengals. Who don't seem so lowly when they've won more games than you. Well there is still actually a chance we could go 12-4 for the season. Should science finally create a time machine, and after using it to kill Hitler before he came into power, and to stop Booth from killing Lincoln, scientists could concievably then use it to go back in time and help the Steelers beat either Denver or the Rams.

3pm
Today is turning out to be one of those work days that just never seem to end. It feels like I've been here for two days. Its not been a difficult day, just a long one. Whats making it worse is that its also hot and stuffy in here. They gosh the person I share a big fan with is off today. I wish we would have an unannounced fire drill or something, just to break the monotony. I can't see that happening, its probably too cold out, and we never have fire drills when its cold.

10/28/2003 08:53:00 AM
Comments: Post a Comment
Comments by: YACCS