AMANDA PETERSON

 

Powered by Blogger Pro™

Wednesday, October 22, 2003

 

Now this is totally weird. This morning I had to call my family doctor and make an appointment for tomorrow (Thursday) at 1pm. Here's the history. Last night I woke up at four a.m. (I know it was 4am cause we have one of those huge digital alarm clocks) and my stomach was in knots, and I felt this huge acid feeling in my throat. I actually thought I was going to throw up or something right there. Well I rushed downstairs and drank some milk and took four pepto bismal tablets (the generic equivalant actually) and I felt better. This is like the second time this has happened to me in the last week and a half. I'm probably going to have to go on a new stomach acid medicine. Okay, here's the really weird thing, the first time it happened a week and a half ago I woke up from a dream about Arnold Schwarznegger(sp?), and last night when it happened, guess what, I was having an Arnold Schwarznegger(sp?) dream. To set the record straight, I wasn't dreaming specifically about Arnold in some weird way, he just happened to be in both dreams when I woke up with my stomach acid issue. Totally weird. I'm sure my acid problem has nothing to do with Arnold and politics and stuff cause gosh knows I love his movies and I think he's probably a really great guy, I guess its just happenstance or something. Of course tonight I watched Predator on FX (Arnold was doing some commentary between commercials), thats such a great movie. I just hope I don't wake up with stomach acid because I watched it. (Here's a trivial note, Predator is probably the only movie that has two future governors in it, Arnold and Jessie). I'm so weird.

10/22/2003 07:52:00 PM
Comments: Post a Comment
Comments by: YACCS