AMANDA PETERSON

 

Powered by Blogger Pro™

Sunday, October 26, 2003

 
amandapeterson

Since we were just blogging about him here the other day I should mention Darcy's nickname for Alexander Hamilton... "Washington's Bitch". Which, of course, is historically accurate. At least until Aaron Burr popped a cap in his (expletive deleted).

My mom and dad called me today to give me the news that they just bought a new car. How weird are my parents? Every four years they trade in the old car and buy a new one, and every year its the same type of car, a Crown-Victoria. Okay, I know your thinking thats really not weird, but check this out. This year they picked out the car that most matched the color of the trimmng (dark blue) around the house.

Today was a totally restfull and great day off. I woke up around 8:30am (imagine that, on a day off!), and after my morning tea and breakfeast (eggs, ham, toast, tea) I was actually productive. I went into the backyard and rebagged the trash bags that they stra cats (and I think possum and ground hog) had torn apart. Than I turned the hose on the back porch and washed that off. Than I came inside and took a nap while watching Planet Of The Apes on AMC. After my nap (I woke up around noon) I immediatly had lunch (chicken noodle soup, two grilled cheese sandwhiches). Than I watched the Pittsburgh Steelers pregam show and was totally psyched up for the game against the rams. Or course in the third quarter I turned if off so as not to have to watch our beloved team lose their one thousandth game. Now we're 2 and 5 which means the Bengals better watch out, we may steal their draft picks next year! Whoo Hoo! Watch out Bengals! Can you hear our footsteps?!

After the game we went to Hoss's and of course I ate too much. Thats okay though, the Prilosec is working great. I've not had any problems with stomach acid or heartburn. We also (actually following some of the doctor's orders!) bought about a half less red meat when we did our grocery shopping than we normally do, and doubled up on the amount of chicken we usually buy. I'm going to miss it, but I certainly won't miss the stomach trouble.

"I remember one time I tried to pity this fool. He told me his name was Jeff. He was married. He pulled out his wallet and showed me three pictures of his kids; Kelly, Robert, Brittany. Real cute kids. Don't get too close man. It's hard to pity a fool if you get too close."
Mr. T

10/26/2003 07:39:00 PM
Comments: Post a Comment
Comments by: YACCS