AMANDA PETERSON

 

Powered by Blogger Pro™

Tuesday, November 04, 2003

 
amandapeterson

9am
Well its benefits enrollment time here at work again. I got my huge packet in the mail yesterday and I have seven days to read through the probably 60 pages of stuff and pick the right benefits plan. Its probably easy for some folks to pick the right plan but for me its just so confusing. After reading like 20 pages of stuff I usually get confused and end up just picking a plan at random and hoping it all works out. Luckily in the last few years I've really not needed the benefits. What I should do is find someone in the company who is like me agewise and such and find out what plan they picked and I'll pick that plan to. Thats what I think I'm going to do.

10:20am
Man Saves Fish with Kiss of Life. Along with mouth to mouth he also saved the 2 foot long fish's life by giving it heart massages. I'm torn on this story. I am very happy for the guy and the fish (I didn't think you could do mouth to mouth, but hey, what do I knokw). On the other hand, as a person who loves fishing and has never managed to catch anything larger than a ten inch rainbow trout it kind of pees me off.

2pm
This happens to me like once a month, the sock on my right foot has lost a lot its elastic and its driving me crazy.

11/04/2003 07:32:00 AM
Comments: Post a Comment
Comments by: YACCS