AMANDA PETERSON

 

Powered by Blogger Pro™

Wednesday, December 03, 2003

 
10am
It seems like years since I blogged anything. I was up North on Sunday and Monday and even though my parents have a computer I just won't take the risk about blogging up there. They'd probably write me out of the will if they read half the stuff I poke fun of them about. There was actually some snow on the ground up there. From what I heard on the radio this morning it may snow tomorrow night and friday too. Why the heck do I still live in Pennsylvania? I've been telling myself for years that I'm going to move down South cause I can't stand the snow and bad winter roads, but I just never get around to it.

10:30am
Black Cat Banned From Tel Aviv Stairwell. I know my cat, Mr. Black, is always laying on the steps in the middle of the night, and I've almost fell down the steps at least four or five times. I'm torn though, do I want him on the steps sleeping where he can possibly trip me or do I want him in bed, where he snores to loud and drools while he's sleeping. I don't think there's much to the black cat superstition though, my luck has always been kind of stinky, even before I got Mr. Black.

2pm
I probably had one of my best naps ever in the big conference room. For some reason the phone down there stopped working and my coworker couldn't reach me to wake me up so I got an extra half hour of sleep today.

12/03/2003 07:52:00 AM
Comments: Post a Comment
Comments by: YACCS