AMANDA PETERSON

 

Powered by Blogger Pro™

Tuesday, December 09, 2003

 
amandapeterson

Oh my gosh, I am so sorry I've not updated in like a week. I've had a completley miserable last few days (I have trouble blogging when I've got problems I have to deal with). Let me start with Monday morning. As I was pulling into my parking spot at work I side swiped one of my coworkers cars cause I was going a little to fast. (I was in a hurry and took out someones driver's side rear view mirror). It so did not help that the coworker's car belonged to a supervisor in another department. Than later in the day on my way home I stopped at the gas station and pumped ten dollars worth of gas not realizing that I only had like five dollars. So I had to go home and then drive all the way back to give the gas station the other five dollars. Then, it wasn't until this morning that I realized that last night when I got out of the car I didn't remember to turn off the car's headlights (how the heck do you not realize that??). So I had a dead battery this morning. Since this is like the fourth or fifth time I've left a light on in the car I had to buy a brand new battery for the car. Which of course meant I missed work today. Luckily my employeres' know I'm a ninny, so that shouldn't be a problem. Also last night when I meant to set the VCR to record the new Battlestar Gallactica movie on Sci Fi I screwed up the channel setting and instead of Galactica I've got two hours of Golf Channel programming. Gosh, time to go to bed.

12/09/2003 08:51:00 PM
Comments: Post a Comment
Comments by: YACCS