AMANDA PETERSON

 

Powered by Blogger Pro™

Saturday, January 03, 2004

 
amandapeterson

10am
So I was watching "The Simple Life" a couple days ago (that show that has Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie) and it was a rerun of an episode I saw a few weeks ago. Well when I first saw the episode the one farmer guy was asking Nicole if she wanted to drive the "Polish Pickup" which was what the farmer called a wheel barrel. I remember saying to my significant other that I'm suprized that they got away with that on tv. Well in the rerun last night I noticed that they bleeped that part out, so I guess a bunch of folks had complained about it. Its not really a great show, but there isn't much else on when its on (we don't have cable in the kitchen so I have to watch stuff off the antennae when we're in that room). I'm really addicted ot "Happy Family" too (the show with John Laroquette from Night Court). Of course me liking "Happy Family" is a kiss of death for the show, they'll probably cancel it now. Sorry Mr. Laroquette.

11am
So I just read a news article about Steve Irwin the Crocodile Hunter feeding an alligator while holding onto his one month old son and a bunch of folks were upset about it. I don't see what the big deal is, but maybe I'm ignorant when it comes to those things. It seems to me like he really knows what he's doing when it comes to alligators and things.

2:30pm
Because of some scheduling error here at work I just found out that I have three days off in a row (I was only supposed to have two), but since its too late to fix it they're going to pay me for being off anyway, how cool is that? Oh yea, in other news, someone here in Pennsylvania did win part of the big powerball jackpot but I forgot to play. Sorry.

3pm
Mr. Cheney,
If I lose my leg in a motorcycle accident when I am 28, but live another thirty years, will my leg be waiting for me when I get to heaven?
thanks,
malariah@yahoo.com


Malariah,
It will be waiting for you. But, I am not sure why you want to carry your leg around with you in heaven.
---RBC


4pm
On Thursday, February 16th, 1965, President Lincoln's son bummed a hundred bucks off him.Thats from the The Papers Of President Lincoln, which is pretty cool. I should show that to my dad next time I only need fifty dollars.

1/03/2004 10:00:00 AM
Comments: Post a Comment
Comments by: YACCS