AMANDA PETERSON

 

Powered by Blogger Pro™

Saturday, April 17, 2004

 
11am
I hate doing this blog without my pictures, it just doesn't feel right. Maybe tomorrow while I'm at work I can figure something out. I'm fairly certain tomorrow at work will be one of the most boring days of my life (which I guess, boring can be good, cause if its boring, at least nothing bad is happening). Hmm, that kind of does not make sense I guess.

12pm
I bought new spoons at the Dollar General store. I just can't imagine what happened to them. Luckily I didn't pack the spoons with the other silverware. Maybe someone stole them off the back of the truck when I was packing or unpacking. Although I can't imagine anyone wanting to steal spoons. The box was clearly marked "spoons". Maybe a thief thought they were silver (thats a funny thought, me having anything of value) and took them. I've got to think I screwed up somewhere and either left them for trash or something.

3pm
So this is funny. A couple weeks ago I was watching The Martian Chronicles and I guess are thinking was back than, that you could probably breath the air on Mars cause the astronauts were walking around without space suits and saying the air was really "light". Of course you can't because its mostly carbon dioxide and no pressure, but they didn't know that then. I don't if I have an exact point to this, but it was funny to see (although it was a good mini series). But it got me thinking, if there is a ton of carbon dioxide on Mars couldn't we just send up a bunch of plants to convert that carbon dioxide into oxygen and create an atmosphere?

4/17/2004 10:32:00 AM
Comments:
I tend nοt to create mаny comments, howeveг
і dіԁ a few searching and wοunԁ uр
heгe Untitled. And ӏ do haѵe ѕοmе quеѕtions fοr you
іf it's allright. Could it be just me or does it look like a few of the comments appear as if they are written by brain dead folks? :-P And, if you are writing on additional social sites, I'd like tο
keeр uρ ωіth аnything
fгesh yοu have to poѕt. Wοuld уou list of аll of your communal sites liκе
уour lіnkеԁіn profile, Facebook рage
or tωitter feeԁ?
Also visit my web page www.onlinepaydayloansking.co.uk
 
Post a Comment
Comments by: YACCS