AMANDA PETERSON

 

Powered by Blogger Pro™

Tuesday, April 13, 2004

 
11am
Whoo hoo! The first post from home. I really didn't expect to get the internet working at home this soon but I'm off today and very bored. What I did was set up the computer in the living room so I can use the computer (and access my five hundred million songs I have downloaded) until a phone jack is put up in the computer room. Thanks for all the comments! I was able to read my comments cause Yaccs (like everything else I think) is blocked at work.

12pm
State Of The Move Address Part 1
Like any move that I'm involved in, the move was completely chaotic and disorderly. I start out being organized and the next I know I'm chucking stuff into the back of a U-Haul as quick as I can. Things that I still cannot find;
1). Computer speakers. I remember putting them in a box, but I just don't which one, and I've got a million boxes still to be unpacked. Why I didn't put them in the boxes with the other computer I don't know. Probably because I'm stupid or something.
2). Spoons. I have no clue as to where the spoon box is. We've been sharing two plastic sporks from Kentucky Fried Chicken for the last week. Finding the spoons is definatly a high priority.
3). The Vacuum cleaner. Sadly I can't remember even packing it, but it wasn't in the house when the landlord did her final walk through. I'm guessing it probably just disapeared into thin air.

2:30pm
One cool thing about moving is that when you get your new phone number you can go through the list of people you know and not give out your new number out to the folks you don't want to talk to anymore. I have a terrible time remembering new numbers so I wrote it down on a couple pieces of paper and left one at home, one at work, and one in the car.

4/13/2004 09:18:00 AM
Comments: Post a Comment
Comments by: YACCS