AMANDA PETERSON

 

Powered by Blogger Pro™

Wednesday, April 28, 2004

 
9:10am
Dear Elton John,
Considering that all but one or two of the American Idol Contestants are of minority ethnicity, how is it possible that we could be racist?
P.S. Your a nincompoop.
P.S. 2 You live performances, especially the one in Philly, stunk. Thank God Billy Joel played that night.
P.S. 3 You butchered Billy Joel's songs at that concert too.
P.S. 4 Roger Daltrey's version of "Don't Let The Sun Go Down On Me" was better than yours.
P.S. 5 Your video for "I'm Still Standing" was the lamest video ever. Or at least close, Pat Benatars "Love Is A Battlefield" might be the worst, I don't know, I'd have to think about it. Quarter Flash had a lame video too, but I don't remember the name of the song. I did read somewhere that Billy Squire did a video where he danced around in an apartment in a pink tank top, but I never saw that, but if I did, that might be the worst.


10:30am
That being said, I really feel bad for John Steven and George last night, asking them to sing Gloria Estefan songs was kind of hard for them, but I guess they ask the girls to sing guy songs all the time. I think Fantasia(sp?) didn't do very well, my guess is they'll vote her off tonight, and the best had to be Diana DeGarmo.

11:30am
This stinks. I was just poring water from a big bottle to a smaller bottle here at my desk and accidentally spilled the water on myself. Now if I stand up it looks like I peed myself. To make matters worse, the company is doing tours in the building today for the public. This so stinks.

2pm
So I watched the USA movie Spartacus a couple times over the weekend. All in all I thought it was pretty good. Goran Vijnic(sp?) was pretty good, but I think the guy that play Crassus really stole the movie, he was perfect in that part. You could really tell it was a tv movie cause they didn't have a lot of extras for the big battles but it was okay, you got the jist of it anyway. The only bummer was they left out of this one the cool scene in the original movie where all the prisoners say that they are Spartacus (when the Romans couldn't find Spartacus's boday). From what I understand, they never did find the body.

4/28/2004 07:15:00 AM
Comments: Post a Comment
Comments by: YACCS