AMANDA PETERSON

 

Powered by Blogger Pro™

Friday, April 23, 2004

 

Okay, Kim is doing this fifty questions thing that she found at So Very Posh, and since I've always wanted to do one of these I'm going to do it too!

1. What year was the best year of your life?
1985, that was like my Elvis year. I can't think of one bad thing that happened during that year. That was the year I got my first cassette player and vcr. That was also the year I got my very first girlfriend (at 12yrs old!), I was such a Cassanova.

2. One animal or insect that Noah should have left off the ark?
Yellow Jackets. They're like the psychopaths of the insect kingdom. It seems like they'll sting you for no good reason, except that they want too.

3. Do you make a wish before blowing out your birthday candles? Absolutley. And none of the wishes every came true. I guess I wish to big.

4. Do you generally open your bills on the day that you receive them? No, usually like a few days later.

5. How many pillows are on your bed? Six, I use three. You have to have a hugging pillow, although sometimes if you sleep on your side and you put the pillow between your knees if you are in like the fetal position, it is good for your back.

6. Favorite ice cream flavor? I really don't like ice cream, but if my life depended on having to eat it, I'd choose coffee ice cream.

7. What is the most dominate color in your wardrobe? Blue.

8. Have you ever seen a ghost? No, and I never will. Reason? Cause I want to see a ghost. Its only the folks that don't want to see ghosts that always seem to see ghosts.

9. Would you rather go to a carnival or circus? Carnival. I can't stand watching the tightrope acts, it freaks me out to much, I'm to afraid someone is going to fall and I am so afraid of heights even seeing someone up that high gives me the heebeejeebees.

10. Favorite meal: breakfast, lunch, or dinner? I love them all equally, and I actually even have a fourth meal before I go to bed, I call it the After Dinner. It is so super cool to have a super fast metabolism like I do.

11. Your favorite fictional animal? Rex, from Toy Story. Thats kind of like an animal.

12. Have you ever flown first-class? Once, when I had to fly and the only seat left on the plane was first class, it cost a ton of money and was just not worth it.

13. Would you go on a reality show? I'd probably go on any reality show that did not involve dating, you know like, Paradise Hotel, or the Bachelor, I couldn't do that. I couldn't do Fear Factor cause of the heights and bug eating as well. Any other one I could do. I think I'd kick but at Big Brother.

14. Are you more optimistic or pessimistic about the future? Considering that some day I am eventually going to die, I'm pretty gosh darn pessimistic.

15. Pancakes or waffles? Pancakes!

16. If you could own a home anywhere in the world, where would it be? Texas. My Uncle lives in Texas and they are much nicer there by and large than they are here in the Northeast. Although not where its really humid. If I couldn't get Texas, I'd settle for North Carolina.

17. Your favorite Soup of the Day? Split pea.

18. What site is a must see for all visitors to your city? I don't know that there is any place in the town I live in that is a must see, but I live in a small town. A must see in Pennsylvania would have to be the Gettysburg Battlefield.

19. Can you recommend a good restaurant in your city? Nope.

20. You go to the zoo; What is the one animal that you want to see? Lions or tigers.

21. Potatoes, rice, or pasta; Which is your favorite? Potatoes.

22. What is the best movie that you've seen this year? I haven't seen anything yet this year, but last year's best was Finding Nemo.

23. One of your favorite books when you were a child? Lord of the Flies.

24. What in your life are you most grateful for? Good health, knock on wood.

25. You are home alone and use the bathroom; do you close the door? The door must be closed and locked at all times when the bathroom is in use.

26. What is your favorite small appliance? None.

27. Salty snacks or sweet treats? I rarely, if ever, snack. I just eat a lot of regular food.

28. Are you usually a little early, a little late, or right on time? I'm fairly late for everything, all the time.

29. What is the most daring thing that you have ever done? I'm excersizing my constitutional right not to answer this question.

30. Have you ever met someone famous? No, but I once went to see Dan Quayle but there were so many people there I only got to see the back of his head through binoculars.

31. What was one of your favorite games as a child? Risk!

32. At what age have you looked your best? Probably now. Its hard to say, I pretty much look the same way I did fifteen years ago. I still get carded for cigarettes and I'm almst 33.

33. One person that never fails to make you laugh? I'm pretty much a constant laugher, so just about anyone can do it for me.

34. What was the first music that you ever bought? The first cassette tape I ever bought on my own was Wang Chung's To Live And Die In L.A. (they did the soundtrack for the movie).

35. If you could change one thing about your family life when you were a child, what would it be? Nothing.

36. What is the one thing that you cook that always receives compliments? My BBQ'd chicken.

37. From what news source do you receive the bulk of your news? Internet.

38. In the last calendar year, how many people have you told that you love them? I guess four.

39. Who recieved your first kiss? Ann Marie.

40. The single most important quality in a mate? Way too many to mention.

41. What do you value most in a relationship? This is too wishy washy of a question for me.

42. Do you believe that you have a soulmate? If yes, have you already met? There is absolutley no such thing as a soulmate. "Soulmate" is one of those terms you use when your in high school and you really are trying to smoochy up to your girlfriend or boyfriend.

43. Do you consider yourself well organized? I like to think I am, but I guess, I'm really not all that organized.

44. On average, how many times a day do you look at yourself in the mirror? Three or four times in the a.m., everytime I use the bathroom during the day, and probably twice at home at night. Not because I'm vain, I just look at myself a lot. Plus, the booger check at work is a very important part of the day.

45. Did you ever make a prank phone call? All the time when I was a kid. I don't know how I they do it nowadays with caller I.D. and such.

46. What one quality do you seek in a friend? No quality in particular, they just can't be a jerkface or a bigot or something.

47. Have you ever killed an animal? Yea, a bird, with a b.b. gun when I was a kid. To this day I wish I could take that back.

48. When you were twelve years old, what did you want to be when you grew up? Astronaut.

49. Do you believe in an afterlife? Yup.

50. What would you like to accomplish with the remaining years of your life? I really don't feel the need to accomplish anything, I just want to live for a long time and have a lot of fun.
4/23/2004 11:43:00 AM Comments by: YACCS