AMANDA PETERSON

 

Powered by Blogger Pro™

Wednesday, May 05, 2004

 


10:30am
This so stinks. A friend of mine gave me a little black cat when I moved into the new house, and now the cat is pregnant. I don't think my friend knew her cat was pregnant, but either or, I'm stuck with a pregnant little cat, which, in my judgement is going to give birth in about two or three weeks. I have no clue what to do with the kittens, everyone I know is maxed out with cats. I'll tell you this, if I don't get into real heaven when I die, I better at least be accepted into cat heaven.

11:30am
Wow, they just repossesd someone's car in the parking lot. I was outside smoking and this towtruck and two guys pulled the car out of a parking lot, turned it around, and hauled it away in like minutes. I know they weren't stealing it cause I asked them if everything was okay, and they said they were repossesing this vehicle. I'm not sure who it belongs to, I think someone that works in another department at the other end of town.

4pm
Oh, I haven't done this in awhile.
breakfeast-Cheese and onion omelot, bacon, fried potatoes.
lunch- 2 bologna and cheese sandwhiches (boring!)
dinner-Stuffed peppers with sauce, mashed potatoes, corn

5/05/2004 08:37:00 AM Comments by: YACCS