AMANDA PETERSON

 

Powered by Blogger Pro™

Thursday, May 06, 2004

 
11am
From the We Quit Drinking blog;

"As I mentioned to Joi when he was here, I started drinking again within a month after I signed on here, but it didn't seem to be a problem." and "Anyway I'm drinking now (literally now, as I type) ".

I know I should think thats funny, but....

12pm
A conversation I had with my dad about three years ago;

ME: "Did you and mom party a lot when you were dating?"
DAD: "Lets just say that Budweiser should have been paying us some child support, they were just as responsible for you as your mother and I."

3pm
Having a cubicle (with windows) next to a window is cool in the winter, but not in the summer. Right now I can look to my right and see birds flying (I can almost hear them chirping, but I think thats in my head), and bees floating around, and kids playing, an people walking, it makes me want to chuck myself right through the glass and out the window). I once tried to close the blinds so I couldn't see it but someone complained that it made the room darker. I don't know how thats possible, it so bright in here you almost need sunglasses. Either or, I'd consider trading my spot with someone else but I don't think I could get it back come winter.

5/06/2004 09:51:00 AM Comments by: YACCS