AMANDA PETERSON

 

Powered by Blogger Pro™

Wednesday, December 29, 2004

 
11am
So I put my doughnut tire on yesterday, drove to the gas station and filled the tire that was flat up with air and put it back on the car (that was yesterday). The tire was fine this morning and fine on the way in, so unless something happens, I guess the tire is okay (it got better!). My dad says it might have something to do with air temperature, the other tires did need air too.

11:39am
Jerry Orbach died! What the heck? I didn't even know he was sick. Total, total, bummer.

12:30pm
Okay, I found the lyrics to SNL's dysfunctional family Christmas here. Some of my favorite parts;

"Every Christmas when you got drunk
I told the children you were not drunk.
And I said, "Tommy, you're not being bad,
It's just Christmas makes your Mommy mad"


"Leave me alone! Please go away!
I’m doing fine! Just go away!
Leave me alone! Please go away!
I’m doing fine! Just go away!
Leave me alone! Please go away!
I’m doing fine! Just go away!"


1pm
So I was at the video store last night renting "The Terminal" (awesome cool movie) with my can of pork and beans (holiday special, bring in a can of food and get a free movie rental). I noticed in the big bin where you drop off your can of food that someone had dropped off a can of pumpkin pie mix. How rude is that? If your poor, odds are you don't have the other nessicites to make pie. I noticed that there was no other pie ingredients in there, like crust or anything. What are the poor folks supposed to do, gather the family with spoons and eat out of the can? I did notice that someone had dropped off a big can of Chunky Sirloin Soup, which made my one can of pork and beans (generic) look kind of menial though. Tonight I may take a big can of Chunky and rent "The Day After Tomorrow".

2pm
My cat (Mr. Black)'s snoring has gotten to the point where its almost untolerable. Tonight I am putting a humidifier in the room. If that doesn't work, I have no idea what to do. If you roll him over he stops snoring, but only for about a minute. (The cat sleeps in bed with us).


12/29/2004 08:27:00 AM
Comments:
You make me want to vomit in your hair and crap in your shoe?
 
You make me want to vomit in your hair and crap in your shoe?
 
You make me want to vomit in your hair and crap in your shoe?
 
We are trying to find good animation in movie to take the kids this weekend. Good animation in movie reviews are hard to find

I just stumbled onto your blog while looking. Seems to happen to me a lot since I am a knowledge mooch LOL

Thanks
 
We had been blogging trying to find how our world sees pet. It has been a lifeline for us. Your site provides some of the best examples of this sort and we will bookmark yours. Another one we found was and appears to be related to yours is pet site/blog. It pretty much covers pet related stuff.
 
Found a lot of useful info on your site about snoring - thank you. Haven't finished reading it yet but have bookmarked it so I don't lose it. I've just started a snoring blog myself if you'd like to stop by
 
[url=http://ericbachmann.portmerch.com/stores/schemes/dingbats/color/images/john-mayer.html#1]john mayer[/url]
[url=http://ericbachmann.portmerch.com/stores/schemes/dingbats/color/images/carrie-underwood.html#2]carrie underwood[/url]
[url=http://ericbachmann.portmerch.com/stores/schemes/dingbats/color/images/robin-thicke.html#3]robin thicke[/url]
john mayer
carrie underwood
robin thicke
 
[url=http://ericbachmann.portmerch.com/stores/schemes/dingbats/color/images/john-mayer.html#1]john mayer[/url]
[url=http://ericbachmann.portmerch.com/stores/schemes/dingbats/color/images/carrie-underwood.html#2]carrie underwood[/url]
[url=http://ericbachmann.portmerch.com/stores/schemes/dingbats/color/images/robin-thicke.html#3]robin thicke[/url]
john mayer
carrie underwood
robin thicke
 
Post a Comment
Comments by: YACCS