AMANDA PETERSON

 

Powered by Blogger Pro™

Tuesday, December 21, 2004

 
2pm
I don't often have to attend meetings here at work (I'm not that imporatant really) but this morning we all had to go one. I think this meeting was the absolutle longest, most grueling one I have ever been to. What made it worse was most of it (it was three hours long) had nothing to do with my job so I didn't even understand the jargon they were using when they were describing stuff. What's worse was there wasn't even a break! And then finally, when it seemed over, they opened the meeting up for questions, and people actually raised their hands! I wanted to scream at them; "for the love of God! Stop! Put your hands down! Get me the (expletive deleted) out of here! Someone pull the fire alarm! Anything! Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!"

2:20pm
Of course what made it even worse is the fact that I'm a smoker, and I think I have a really small bladder. They did have doughnuts though. That was nice at first, until hour 2 was over and I wanted to chuck my doughnut at someone.

2:15pm
This is interesting, Darcy stopped posting around the same time I did. Maybe its a weird cyclical thing, cause she started right around the same time I did. Of course it may just be coincidence. I do like how a managed to work the word "cyclical" into my post. I wonder if I spelled it right.

3:30pm
You know, I used to be such a mall rat. Growing up in the 80's, that was the place to be on weekend nights. I went to the mall over the weekend to do some Christmas shopping and realized the world has completely changed. The last time I was at the mall was like seven years ago, and only because the mall had a chinese place and I was driving by. So here's my mall observations.

1). I'm old and the mall is scary. The mall is filled with younger kids and the roam in packs. If your by yourself some of them look scary. I guess its the gangster thing. A lot of the kids look like they have 9mm pistols hidden in their jackets, and they have perfected the "mean look". Sometimes they look at you, and you know they are thinking "old person, what are you doing here?" I wish gangster still wore suits and fedoras, thats not too scary.

2). If your a girl, your pretty much supposed to not wear anything when you go to the mall. The half naked look is in. This would have been so totally awesome back in the 80's when I was a kid, but now I accidentally glance at one of these chippys and I feel like a pedophile.

3). You can't play any arcade games for a quarter anymore. Some of them you even need an entire dollar. I stopped at the arcade to play some games just to see what its like now and I spent five dollars in like 3 minutes. The games are so life like now, it doesn't' even seem like a video game. I lost three dollars on this one where you shot zombies, that was kind of cool. But I'd have to make like 100 dollars an hour to justify playing that anymore.
12/21/2004 11:21:00 AM
Comments:
Help! I am lost. I was searching for x box game and somehow ended up here. How that happened I don't know, however I do like your Blog a lot. Would you mind if I add your Blog to my favorites page so others can visit?
 
.

Games & PC Games News - Oct. 16, 2005


Is the PC game market? (Dallas Morning News)
The last few years have not been all fun and games for computer game fans, but that might be changing. As attention has shifted to sophisticated video game consoles such as the Xbox and PlayStation 2, PC gamers have watched their preferred platform wither.

Xbox 360's New Media Play Finding Fans (eWeek)
Consumers were impressed by the expanded multimedia features of Microsoft's upcoming Xbox 360 at the Digital Life conference, while gamers were excited to begin using the devices to access other types of services.

NewTek Releases Fifth Free Feature Update for LightWave 3D (Digital WebCast)
NewTek, Inc., manufacturer of industry-leading 3D animation and video products, today announced the release of the fifth free update and the 64-bit port for Emmy award-winning LightWave 3D . Version 8.5 offers hardware support of OpenGL 2.0, the new Multishift tool with editable history, Photoshop -style texture blending modes, improved dynamics, and easier integration of third-party file formats.

Free Anonymous Proxies

Infopage.cc: 30,000 updated Free Information Pages



Have a nice day,

jeepee
 
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a arcade games Play Online Arcade Games FREE.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)arcade game
 
Good blog - very interesting!! Thought you might like some excellent advice on driving extra traffic to your website/blog - I'm into cheap dedicated server and to drive traffic to my website I was searching around the internet for absolutely ages looking for SEO tools to fire my site up the Google search engine, then I signed up free for this superb traffic gereating tool - I now have loads of hits to my websites/blogs and my site is shooting up the Google rankings quicker than ever before.

Consequently this can see your affiliate commissions shoot through the roof - meaning lots of extra money coming in for you and your family. Sign up now - it's free.
. Sorry if this information is of no use to you but seeing as you have the anonymous feature enabled I thought I should share this free bit of essential promotional advice with you and would hope you would do the same for me.

I hope the tool will serve you equally as well as it has me!!

Best of luck, cheers for now, dave.
 
Hey, I recently added a news widget from www.widgetmate.com to my blog. It shows the latest news, and just took a copy and paste to implement. Might interest you too.
 
Post a Comment
Comments by: YACCS