AMANDA PETERSON

 

Powered by Blogger Pro™

Saturday, June 11, 2005

 
amandapeterson

9am
Wow, finally found some free time. Well thats not actually true, I had some free time the other day (Friday I think), but I chose to just stare out the window into the parking lot and daydream (I forgot to mention, I'm not in a cubicle anymore, I have my own little office with a door!). So now, if I close the door, I can day dream privatly. I'm probably the king of day dreaming. I do it so often that at least two or three times a week I get honked by a car behind me after the red light turns green and I'm off in la-la land. I'll even do it with someone else in the car (which pisses off my significant other to no end). Our car conversations a lot of the time pretty much consist of her saying "Green!". I think I'm going to start calling my daydreams "meditation" cause really, I think they're the same thing. I wonder what folks meditate about, yesterday I was pretty much meditated about Darth Vader. I haven't seen the movie yet, but I've the spoiler on the internet so I can wait til it come out on DVD. Not like we didn't know the real ending anyway.

10am
Okay, so the new blogging schedule. There is no way no how I could blog everyday. What I'm going to do is do it three times a week. I do all my blogging at work and now with this promotion, I actually have to do real work. I can't even begin to tell you about all the meetings. Some of them last for hours (hours!). The worse thing about meetings is at the end they usually ask anyone if they have any questions. Now everyone knows that if no one asks questions, we can call get the heck out of there, but there's always one twit who just keeps asking questions. I 've found the the folks that do the most questioning are the ones that usually have nothing to say, I think they do it just to hear themselves talk, or complain. Once I meditated that I was Darth Vader and I cut the questioner down with my light saber.
I can't blog on Mondays or Tuesdays cause thats when theres the most work to do (and meetings), but Wednesdays are great for blogging and meditating. So are Fridays. On Fridays a lot of the important people sneak out and go home early. Thats a great day to just close your door and read celebrity gossip on the internet. And of course the weekends are a good time to. So, Wednesdays, Friday, and the weekend (I'm almost always working during the weekends.

10:05am
Couldn't figure out my old email account so I have A NEW ONE!. I've written the password down on a piece of paper and put it in my desk, and also emailed it to myself (to another account of course). I guess I should change it on the web page too.

3pm
So anyways, I was at a yard sale on Wednesday and I saw the movie "Ali" on sale for a buck (video cassette) and I thought "my gosh, what a steal!". I've never seen it before but I remember all the hype about it and watched it Wednesday night expecting to see a really good movie. After it was over I think I could have haggled the price down to about a shiny nickel. It has to be one of the most boring movies I have ever seen. I guess I was expecting a boxing movie, but the only boxing seemed to be Ali getting his butt kicked in. I did find out that Ali was a lot closer to Malcom X and Martin Luther King, but if I wanted that I would have watched the history channel (not to dog on H.C., it is my favorite channel). I'm just so disappointed in it.
6/11/2005 06:46:00 AM
Comments:
Nice Blog

Best Wishes

I have a site 80 million Down Loadable Movies If you have the time stop by.
 
Post a Comment
Comments by: YACCS